Courses delivered through OntarioLearn are a collection of shared online college courses. In collaboration with all 24 of Ontario’s publicly-funded colleges you have access to an extensive selection of online programs, courses and services.
Choose the course you want to take and begin the registration process by contacting email@example.com. Purchase your textbook(s) if required, prior to the start date by going to www.textnet.ca and searching for your textbook by course name.
Know your start date. You will not be able to access your OntarioLearn course until the start date. For those registering after the official start date, it will take 24 to 48 hours for your account to become active.
|Intake||Start Date||Register Between||Withdrawal Deadline||End Date|
|October 2020||October 1, 2020||September 24 to October 8||October 15, 2020||January 7, 2021|
|November 2020||November 2, 2020||October 26 to November 9||November 16, 2020||February 8, 2021|
|December 2020||December 1, 2020||November 24 to December 8||December 15, 2020||March 9, 2021|
|January 2021||January 12, 2021||January 4 to January 22||January 26, 2021||April 20, 2021|
|February 2021||February 1, 2021||January 25 to February 8||February 15, 2021||May 10, 2021|
|March 2021||March 1, 2021||February 22 to March 8||March 15, 2021||June 7, 2021|
|April 2021||April 1, 2021||March 25 to April 8||April 15, 2021||July 9, 2021|
• Go to www.ontariolearn.com
• Select the Log In button (top right)
• Enter your username (maximum of 15 characters) following this example:
|4 PARTS||Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4|
|BREAKDOWN||no||Dash (-)||The first 3 characters of your first name||The first 9 letters of your last name|
• Enter your password. The first time you login your password will be newone. You will be asked to change your password – follow the instructions on the screen once you are logged in.
• Review and accept the terms of the Student Code of Conduct. Review any start-up announcements, policy information and support services.
• When your course becomes available (only on the course start date), click on the Login to [Platform] button located in the My Courses area. A web browser window will open and automatically connect you so you can access your course.
Grades will be posted to your MyNorthern Student Portal account 3 to 4 weeks after the end date of your course. You can find your username and password to access your MyNorthern account on your Confirmation of Registration.
How to Login Video